Prof. Dr. Andreas Ahrens and colleagues from the Hochschule Wismar organized a workshop for SMEs and other stakeholders, which took place on the 11th and 12th of December 2019 at Hochschule Wismar. A special guest who had been invited as a speaker was Prof. Dr. Ojaras Purvinis from the Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania.
The following topics were covered by the sessions during the two-day event:
- Objects and agents in real life
- Agents' similarity, diversity, and randomness. States and statecharts
- Software package Anylogic and its basic capabilities
- Agent-based modeling in Anylogic – practical lab using of Anylogic
- Agent-based modeling in Anylogic, examples – practical lab using of Anylogic